Let us remotely monitor your compressed air system
MonitAIR® is a remote monitoring service that assures your compressed air system is running at peak efficiency and reliability. MonitAIR® is like having an expert compressor technician watching your machines 24 hours a day.
Easy to use
MonitAIR® hooks your compressors to our remote service department via a phone line or the Internet.
Peace of Mind
You have the largest factory trained service team in the Midwest monitoring your compressors, assuring that your equipment is running at peak efficiency and reliability.
MonitAIR® connects your compressors to Air Technologies® main computer where we provide ’round-the-clock remote monitoring.
You get the benefits of our dedicated compressor experts, as well as monthly comprehensive status reports. MonitAIR® simply takes the headaches out of operating a cost-efficient compressed air system.
MonitAIR® saves you money
MonitAIR® gives you comprehensive 24-hour automatic remote monitoring of compressor operating pressures and temperatures, compressor cooling efficiency, operating hours and maintenance requirements.
- All measured data logged to database with built-in trending and graphing functions
- Monthly service reports
- Automatic technician paging (with detailed alpha-numeric message) when service is required
- Capability to diagnose many of the most common compressor problems remotely without having to send a service technician
- Immediately alerts personnel if a problem occurs – both warnings and shutdowns
- Allows Air Technologies® technicians to bring the right components, parts, and tools
- Remote reset and restart, when possible
- Minimizes unscheduled downtime – saving you substantial money in lost productivity
- Automatically schedules maintenance services; maintenance performed according to machine requirements – not just a calendar schedule
- When possible, Air Technologies® technicians explain repair instructions by phone – reducing downtime and saving service call expense
Advanced Reliability You Can Count On
In the event of a compressor problem during normal working hours (warning or shutdown), our MonitAIR® system will transmit all of the critical compressor data to our service team for immediate attention. We will analyze the data and contact you with a plan of action. More importantly, with all the data gathered daily from the machine, we can head off costly downtime by spotting problems before your compressors go down. MonitAIR® allows you to take a proactive approach to maintaining your compressed air system. For those clients on a Service Contract, maintenance is performed on an “as needed” basis, not based on a time schedule, thereby minimizing costs while maximizing reliability.