Atlas Copco GA 75-110 VSD+ Oil-injected Rotary Screw Air Compressor
The new revolutionary compressor from Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco’s GA 75-110 VSD+ brings a game-changing revolution in the compressor industry. It offers Variable Speed Drive as standard, a powerful motor and a compact footprint thanks to its in-house designed iPM (Interior Permanent Magnet) motor technology. The GA 75-110 VSD+ reduces energy consumption on average 50%, with uptimes assured even in the harshest operational conditions. The GA 75-110 VSD+ is the air compressor of the future, reducing electricity costs to a minimum and maximizing uptime. It fits even in the smallest compressor room. The GA 75-110 VSD+ sets a new standard and positions Atlas Copco as a leader in the compressed air industry.
- Atlas Copco has turned the compressed air industry on its head by redesigning the conventional layout of a typical air compressor. Instead of the normal space-taking horizontal design, the new GA 75-110 VSD+ has an upright, vertical, low-footprint layout.
- This saves valuable floor and work space, eases maintenance access, accelerates manufacturing time, and reduces the total cost of ownership for all customers.
- On average 8% lower Specific Energy Requirement (SER) than the current GA VSD models. Eco-efficient VSD+ reduces energy consumption on average 50% compared to the current idling models.
- On top of energy savings, Free Air Delivery (FAD) increase of up to 6% over the range.
- The iPM motor outperforms IE4 efficiency levels.
- Completely enclosed frequency drive and drive train ensure performance even in the harshest environments.
- Based on unique combination of proven technologies and existing components, optimally brought together by Atlas Copco’s experience and know-how.
- Easy monitoring and maintenance thanks to the Elektronikon® Graphic controller.
- Maintenance notifications and machine status available via e-mail or text messages.
- Customized reports on the energy performance of your machine, in compliance with ISO 50001.