Free space in your plant with an air module
The Air Technologies® compressed air module is a completely engineered and assembled compressed air plant with the entire necessary accessory components included, installed and ready to operate.
What can ModulAIR® do for your company?
- Save valuable plant floor space
- Remove noise and heat from plant
- Improve maintenance access
- Create easy relocation in future plant expansions
- Greatly simplify installation
- Reduce new project design costs
- Provide the lowest compressor life-cycle costs
What is included with ModulAIR®?
- Module that houses compressors and dryer units to protect them from the elements
- Heavy duty industrial construction
- Attractive smooth wall exterior
- Installation of compressed air equipment (i.e. compressors, dryers, etc.).
- Module cooling air intake filtration assemblies to pre-filter the compressors and dryer cooling and intake air
- Thermostatically-controlled powered re-circulation louvers, ductwork, and/or ventilation fans for fully automatic module temperature control
- Ductwork with gravity discharge dampers for hot compressor cooling air discharge
- Transair air piping header system with individual compressor isolation valves for a single point customer connection
- Condensate piping with heat tracing for a single point ½” copper tube connection
- All electrical components, wiring and installation
- 110V electrical outlets
- Space heaters
- Safety disconnects for compressors
- Single phase transformer and electrical panel
- Thermostats for powered louvers
Customize your ModulAIR® unit with:
- Additional man doors
- Large double doors
- Heat recovery into plant
- Additional space for future equipment
- Installation of non-compressor systems
- Installation of ManagAIR® Controls
ModulAIR® Vs. New Construction
A ModulAIR® compressed air system can be decentralized from your plant, which reduces risk. Multiple locations lessen your operating costs and improve your system pressure balance. Additionally, ModulAIR® improves or eliminates piping pressure drop problems and reduces plant header size and cost. And it’s reliable: if your power feed is lost at one site, you don’t lose your entire compressed air system. A ModulAIR® system can be phased in at your plant site, and it can be moved at a later date during plant expansions. Why pay today for what you may not need in the future?