Oil Lubricated Piston Compressors
Performance and Reliability
Atlas Copco set the standard for performance and reliability in the compressed air industry. The AR series of intermittent, two-stage piston compressors are no exception, with the capacity to meet the high demands of workshops and light industrial applications. The AR range brings out the best in quality, efficiency and reliability in an affordable piston compressor. We back this up with our standard 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty on all assembled models.
Whether you choose a vertical or horizontal model, you get a compressor with exceptional reliability and minimum maintenance for a wealth of industrial applications. The Atlas Copco AR series of air compressors features a hybrid cast iron and aluminum design that delivers up to 7.5 horsepower (HP); while the 10 HP design features a pump constructed entirely of cast iron.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly efficient and easily accessible air filters for a “clean” operation and longer lifetime
- Two-stage, slow-speed compressor pump unit with finned cylinder and built-in after cooler for cooler running, high efficiency and extended reliability
- Single- and three-phase motors to suit every supply voltage
- Standard magnetic starters on every model ensures motor is adequately protected and starting is easy
- 60/80/120/200 gallon ASME-approved tanks
- Start-stop pressure switch control
- Standard two-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty