DirectAIR® is a fourth utility service that provides manufacturers with a stress-free, steady stream of high-quality compressed air. It requires no capital investment and no ongoing equipment maintenance costs. DirectAIR® customers are simply billed monthly for use and consumption like other utilities, such as water, gas and electric.
With DirectAIR®, Air Technologies® takes complete responsibility for the compressed air system housed on-site at its customers’ facilities, allowing customers to operate worry-free with a steady stream of high-quality compressed air 24/7/365. DirectAIR® customers are known to enjoy up to 50% energy savings, too, due to improved efficiencies and use of state-of-the-art equipment.
With its DirectAIR® solution, Air Technologies® will:
- Analyze: We perform an extensive air audit to assess any problems and determine the best solution.
- Design: Air Technologies® will develop a customized DirectAIR® solution based on the quantity of air needed for full production.
- Install: We install a complete state-of-the-art compressed air facility in our own building at our customers’ sites.
- Monitor: We constantly monitor the equipment off-site, and an automated system alerts the DirectAIR® technicians when there’s a problem.
- Maintain and Operate: Air Technologies® owns, operates and maintains the DirectAIR® facility, providing the highest level of preventive maintenance to ensure a continuous stream of high-quality compressed air is supplied — guaranteed.