Air Technologies® customers are saving millions in annual kilowatt-hours (kWh) and hundreds of thousands in annual energy costs thanks to DirectAIR® compressed air utility service. With DirectAIR®, customers enjoy significant savings on energy costs while receiving consistent, reliable, clean, dry compressed air.
Evaluate the status of any current air compressor system
- Is the air compressor causing excessive compressed air maintenance, repair and rental costs?
- Is the air compressor system extremely inefficient?
- Is it taking up a lot of plant space?
- Is a large, upfront capital investment necessary to replace the current compressed air system?
- Is poor air quality causing production downtime and/or high scrap costs?
If the answer was “Yes” to three or more of the questions above, it is time to consider a DirectAIR® solution.
With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, Air Technologies® supplies, installs, operates and maintains a new air compressor system, supplying guaranteed high-quality, clean, dry compressed air.
It’s time to let Air Technologies® take total system responsibility and remove unnecessary compressed-air woes — make DirectAIR® a fourth utility today!
For immediate action, contact:
DirectAIR® — a division of Air Technologies®, North America’s largest Atlas Copco distributor — is the pioneer of the fourth-utility concept and has consistently supplied high-quality compressed air to more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. Since 1995, Air Technologies® has provided DirectAIR® customers with more than 6.7 million hours of operation without a single hour of lost production due to low pressure.