If you have noticed that your air compressor system isn’t running as efficiently as it once did, your plant may be a great candidate for DirectAIR® — compressed air utility service solution. Use this checklist to help you evaluate whether DirectAIR® utility service is a solution for you.
- Are you experiencing excessive compressed air maintenance, repair and rental costs?
- Is your current air compressor system extremely energy inefficient?
- Is reliable, dry compressed air critical to your plant’s success?
- Are you facing a large, upfront capital investment to replace your current compressed air system?
- Is poor air quality causing production downtime or any other costs?
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of the questions above, it’s time to consider a DirectAIR® solution for your plant.
With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, Air Technologies® supplies, installs, operates and maintains a new air compressor system housed on-site at customers’ facilities, supplying guaranteed high-quality, clean, dry, oil-free compressed air. Customers receive a monthly bill for utility use and consumption of compressed air.
With DirectAIR® there is no worrying about maintenance, repairs, replacement parts or purchasing new compressed air equipment. Make DirectAIR® your fourth utility and let Air Technologies® supply all the air you need and take total system responsibility!