GVS 20-300 (12-215 cfm) Oil-Sealed Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
High quality, impressive reliability and low lifecycle cost.
Providing highly efficient vacuum pumping performance, GVS 20-300 rotary vane vacuum pumps are ideal for critical applications in packaging, woodworking, rubber, plastics, electronics, paper and printing, material handling and other exacting industries. With eight models offering pumping speeds between 12 and 215 cfm (at 60 Hz), you will definitely find the right model for your specific application. Larger capacity needs can be accommodated with the Atlas Copco GHS.
- Technologically-advanced, market-leading design
- High reliability through a rugged design and optimal oil retention at all operating pressures
- Low maintenance and wear due to optimally selected shaft speeds
- Low noise and vibration levels throughout the pressure range
- Built-in gas ballast is fitted as standard to assist in water handling capability
- Lubricant retention and return mechanism makes it suitable for continuous operation between 18 in-HgV (300 Torr) and their ultimate vacuum
- Comes complete and ready-to-use with oil separator, gas ballast, motor and inlet non-return valve
- Fill of oil shipped separately
Clean and Efficient
- Oil separation circuit has been optimized to minimize oil vapors in the exhaust gas
- Inlet non-return valve protects the vacuum pump against counter rotation in the event of stopping without venting