Atlas Copco Vacuum Pump Solutions
Innovative, intelligent vacuum pumps
When it comes to the provision of an industrial vacuum system to your critical processes, you cannot afford to compromise. Whether your manufacturing operations are in printing, plastics, packaging, woodworking, bottling, canning or similar exacting industries, Air Technologies® will help you eliminate risk and save on energy costs. Atlas Copco is known for its range of compressed air and vacuum pump solutions, designed especially for applications that require consistent and efficient vacuum creation.
Atlas Copco provides industry-leading industrial vacuum pumps and vacuum pump accessories that will help you with any applications, including:
- Rubber and Plastics
- R&D Systems
- Material Handling
- Paper and Printing
- And More!
Find your perfect vacuum pump solution
Atlas Copco GHS VSD+
Next generation, intelligent, oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps include Atlas Copco’s Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology.
Based on the well-known and durable plug-and-play design principles of Atlas Copco compressors, these vacuum pumps have been designed to deliver peak performance and optimal efficiency 24/7.
- Capacity range of 230 to 2945 cfm
- Innovative design features produce a leap forward in energy savings
- Superior performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pump technologies
- Operating noise levels around half of comparable technologies
- Reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures
- Hot-Cool canopy design means higher reliability
GVS A Series
Proven oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps ideal for general vacuum applications in any industry. Robust and highly regarded product line based on advanced technology and market leading design.
- Capacity range of 11 to 494 acfm
- Innovative features ensure highest performance at the lowest lifecycle cost
- Standard, built-in gas ballast assists in water handling capability
- Continuous operation between atmospheric and ultimate pressure
Atlas Copco’s dry claw technology features an innovative design which creates a new benchmark in the claw pump market. The simplicity, robustness, efficiency and contaminant handling capability of these pumps make them the smart choice for your application.
The DZS dry claw is available in both vacuum and positive pressure versions.
- Vacuum capacity range of 46 to 204 acfm
- Pressure capacity range of 84 to 174 acfm
- Standard stainless steel claws for corrosion resistance
- Modular design allows flexibility and efficiency in terms of maintenance and life cycle costs
- Easily accessible pumping chamber for cleaning without disturbing the gearbox timing
A complete multi-claw vacuum pumping system in a box. A solution perfectly designed to meet larger process demands with a central vacuum system based on the renowned Atlas Copco compressor innovation.
- Capacity range of 66 to 724 acfm
- Plug & play design in one cabinet with integrated VSD
- Low sound levels with the noise reducing canopy design
Two-stage, oil-sealed rotary vane pumps deliver excellent ultimate vacuum pressure. High pumping speeds and superior vapor handling capabilities. With more than 200,000 units in the field, these pumps set the standard for R&D and scientific pumping applications.
- Capacity range of 0.6 to 206 acfm
- Ultra quiet operation
- Easy-to-use gas ballast valve
- Full length oil sight glass with O-ring seal
Oil-lubricated rotary piston pump delivers renowned dependability and productivity with minimal maintenance and process downtime, all crucial for demanding applications such as the automotive or aerospace industry and their supply chains.
- Capacity range of 150 to 300 acfm
- Reliable operation even in arduous or dirty applications
- Efficient design provides maximum uptime with minimal moving parts and large clearance
- Low ultimate pressure: down to < 10-2 Torr
The ZRS Series vacuum booster is based on the simple Roots principle, making it ideal for applications in which high pumping speeds are required. These pumps must always be backed by another pump that can deliver against a high-pressure differential to atmospheric pressure.
- Suitable for high flow in the pressure region of 0.0075 to 7.5 Torr
- High quality, oil-free pumping mechanism
- Proven shaft-seal arrangement prevents oil from enter the pumping stator
- Dynamically balanced rotors and precision ground gears contribute to the smooth, quiet operation
Atlas Copco GXS dry screw pumps take vacuum performance to the next level. Uniquely innovative screw technology and world-leading high-efficiency drives enable advanced temperature control and long service intervals. You are guaranteed best-in-class pumping speeds and low running costs for many years to come.
- Capacity range of 94 to 2031 acfm
- Ultimate vacuum of < 10-4 Torr
- Unique screw design results in smooth, gradual compression
Liquid ring vacuum pumps are ideal for specific humid, dirty and/or high capacity applications in heavy industries. The AWS and AWD series are the workhorses, proven to be strong and reliable machines that deliver.
- AWS single stage pumps capacity range 118 to 3461 acfm
- AWD dual stage pumps capacity range 126 to 2884 acfm
- Different material options available to suit demanding processes
Packaged vacuum systems utilizing the GVS A oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps, DZS dry claw pumps or AWS/AWD liquid ring pumps are available to suit specific customer demands. Standard package configurations or full custom capabilities provide endless possibilities.