Atlas Copco Air Dryers: CD and CD+
Heatless Adsorption Compressed Air Dryers
Clean and dry compressed air is vital to power a busy production environment. The moisture, aerosols and dirt particles found in untreated compressed air poses a substantial risk as it can damage an air system and end product.
Incorporating unique, patented technological innovations and extra energy-saving options, Atlas Copco CD/CD+ dryers provide clean, dry air to expand the life of equipment and ensure the quality of the end product.
Backed by decades of expertise, we have the know-how to offer you total solutions for your specific processes.
CD and CD+ air dryers from Atlas Copco offer:
- Unique, worldwide experience in supplying for the most demanding applications
- Nothing but top end components
- Robust design (large desiccant overfill, optimum aspect ratio, low air speed)
- Built to perform across a wide range of conditions
- Tight control and monitoring
- Based on years of extensive research and continuous development
- Designed using state-of-the-art tools and facilities
The CD+ dryer from Atlas Copco is designed to meet the strictest energy requirements, delivering high efficiency for applications requiring a continuous supply of compressed air. The CD+ features a large front silencer designed to reduce pressure drop, as well.