Atlas Copco Oil Lubricated Air Compressors
GX 2-7 EP and G 7-15 EL oil-injected rotary screw compressors raise the bar
Atlas Copco compressors are legendary for their reliability and efficiency. That is why our G-series has long been the preferred air solution for small and medium businesses. The latest-generation G-series comes with Atlas Copco’s powerful rotary screw element and an advanced electronic controller on the G 7-15 EL to go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Atlas Copco’s patented rotary screw element allows for a 100% duty cycle.
- The complete unit is designed to operate at ambient temperatures of up to 46°C/115°F.
- Available in multiple configurations — including floor or tank mounted and with or without an integrated dryer.
- Extremely small footprint and cooling air discharge from the top allow for placement against a wall or even in a corner.
The G 7-15 EL’s new BASE controller offers advanced monitoring and control:
- Icon-based display, pressure settings, temperature reading.
- Running hours/hours working at load.
- Service warnings.
- Outlet pressure setting directly on the controller.
- Pressure and element outlet temperature reading.
Robust and efficient
Atlas Copco’s trusted rotary screw element offers an increased free air delivery by up to 3% compared to the previous models