GA 7-75 VSD+ Commercial Air Compressors
Dramatically reduce installation, operation and maintenance costs
With its innovative vertical design, Atlas Copco’s GA 7-75 VSD+ brings a game-changing revolution to the compressor industry. It offers Variable Speed Drive as standard and a compact motor and footprint thanks to its in-house design and iPM (Permanent Magnet) technology. The GA 7-75 VSD+ reduces energy consumption by on average 50%, with uptimes assured even in the harshest operational conditions. The GA 7-75 VSD+ is the air compressor of the future. It has set a new standard and positioned Atlas Copco as a leader in the compressed air industry.
VSD+ technology offers 50% average energy savings
Atlas Copco’s GA Variable Speed Drive+ (VSD+) technology closely matches the air demand by automatically adjusting the motor speed. Combined with the innovative design of the iPM (Permanent Magnet) motor, this results in average energy savings of 50% and an average of 37% cut in the lifecycle cost of a compressor. VSD+ works with in-house designed permanent magnet motors.
Why Atlas Copco Variable Speed Drive+ technology?
- On average 50% energy savings with an extensive flow range (20-100%).
- Integrated Elektronikon® Graphic controls the motor speed and high efficiency frequency inverter.
- No wasted idling times or blow-off losses during operation.
- Compressor can start/stop under full system pressure without the need to unload with special VSD+ motor.
- Eliminates peak current penalty during start-up.
- Minimizes system leakage due to a lower system pressure.
- EMC Compliance to directives (2004/108/EG).