Atlas Copco Piston Compressors: Reciprocating Compressors
Atlas Copco piston compressors / reciprocating compressors offer you the powerful combination of reliability, flexibility and low operating costs.
- Dependable flow of compressed air directly to the point of use.
- High quality materials for premium performance and long life.
- Limited number of working parts ensures performance in extreme conditions.
- Very wide range of working pressures with a maximum of 300 bar (4353 psi).
- Compact installation.
- Available in oil-free as well as lubricated versions.
- Stand-alone use or easy integration in your process.
Low operating costs
- Simple maintenance thanks to easily accessible parts.
- Direct drive technology offers major energy savings compared to belt-driven compressors.
- One-bearing motor reduces mechanical friction.
Atlas Copco LF Compressor
When you need absolutely clean air, “technically oil-free” really won’t do. Oil-injected compression, even filtered, cannot guarantee that all oil vapors, aerosols and other contaminants are removed from the air. Atlas Copco pioneered the oil-free air technology that removes any risk of contamination by oil. Atlas Copco also set a new standard in air quality as the first manufacturer to be certified ISO 8573-1 Class 0.
Rely on the Atlas Copco LF, a single-stage two-cylinder oil-free reciprocating compressor with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar (145 psi).
Atlas Copco LE and LT Compressors
An Atlas Copco LE/LT compressor is your high-performance industrial air solution. The 10-bar LE and the 15/20/30-bar LT generate quality air at the lowest operating temperatures in the industry and with minimal oil carryover. Their proven design and quality materials deliver premium operation and an extra-long life.
Rely on the Atlas Copco LE, a single-stage reciprocating compressor with a maximum pressure of 10 bar (145 psi) or the Atlas Copco LT, a two-stage reciprocating compressor with a maximum pressure of 15, 20 or 30 bar (218, 290 or 435 psi).