|Motor | v/ph/hz||208-230/460/3/60|
|Gallons per tank||53|
|Capacity | CFM||16.6|
|Air Outlet | NPT||1/2″|
|LxWxH | inches||56x23x50|
|Weight | lbs||455|
Need help? Talk to an expert. 1-833-623-3090
Compared to piston compressors, the GX offers reduced energy consumption and high efficiency. The rotary screw technology minimizes vibrations for silent operation at the lowest initial investment. The standard start/stop control on the GX 2-5 ensures the compressor only consumes power when compressed air is needed.
- Built for 100% continuous duty
- Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217
- Low energy, high efficiency
- Load/no load control switches to meet needs
- Sound enclosures minimize sound levels to as low as 61 dB(A)
- Rotary screw technology reduces vibration
- Optimized cooling air flow increases quiet operation
- Designed with simplicity in mind
- Multiple variants to fit any space
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Easy-to-access, removable control panel with grouped service points and information
- Spin-on oil separator and filter designed for ease-of-use and simple maintenance
GX 2-7: COMPACT AND ECONOMICAL
The GX2-7 Series includes single-stage, air-cooled, oil-injected rotary screw compressors. The GX compressors are available in various versions (floor-mounted, tank-mounted, with or without integrated dryer) to provide flexibility. They include the compressor, drive motor, oil system, air system and electro-pneumatic controls. Built from high-quality components and materials, they provide a reliable source of high-quality air in temperatures up to 46°C/115°F. The machines are offered as Pack or full feature units. All three-phase units are multi-voltage (208-230 and 460).
Atlas Copco screw compressors have always set the standard for reliability and performance in the compressed air industry. With the new GX 2-7 and GX 7-11, Atlas Copco brings the power and reliability of an industrial screw compressor to any type of small- and medium-sized industries.