|Tank Size||132 gallons|
|Tank Outlet | NPT||1″|
|LxWxH | inches||75x33x73|
|Weight | lbs||1585|
Need help? Talk to an expert. 1-833-623-3090
Atlas Copco’s GA15-125 AFF 208-230/460, 132 Gallon oil-injected rotary screw compressor is a leader in the market thanks to outstanding performance and flexible operation. This results in the highest productivity while minimizing the total cost of ownership. The GA15-125 AFF 208-230/460, 132 Gallon compressor is an Oil-Injected Rotary Screw, 208/230/460 volt Three phase unit with Integrated Dryer and 132 Gallon Horizontal configuration. GA compressors are built to perform even in the harshest environments; these products will keep your production running smoothly.
- Highest reliability – The GA series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. Ensuring a long and trouble-free life at the lowest operating cost. GA compressors are equipped with the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s innovative oil-injected screw element.
- Reduced energy costs – Our GA compressors can reduce your energy costs and overall compressor lifecycle costs thanks to the use of our highly efficient element and motors, and minimal internal losses.
- Air system integration – The GA WorkPlace Air System can be installed where you need compressed air. Its low noise operation and integrated air treatment equipment eliminates the need for a separate compressor room. All GA compressors are tested and delivered ready for use. The integrated options will reduce installation costs and pressure drops significantly, thus saving additional energy cost.
- Advanced control and monitoring – To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Integrated air treatment – The G 7-15 FF is available with an advanced built-in refrigerant air dryer. By cooling the compressed air and removing water before it can enter your compressed air network, it prevents rust in your compressed air piping and avoids damage to your air tools.