|Motor | v/ph/hz||230/3/60|
|Pressure | PSI||175|
|Capacity | CFM at 109 PSI||15.1 – 46.2|
|Air Outlet | NPT||3/4″|
|LxWxH | inches||25x39x56|
|Weight | lbs||633|
Need help? Talk to an expert. 1-833-623-3090
Atlas Copco’s GA VSD range brings a game-changing innovation to the general industry. The GA 7-37 VSD variable speed drive compressor reduces your energy consumption by a staggering 50% on average, compared to idling compressors. At the same time, it offers improved performance, silent operation (down to 62 dB(A)) and a compact footprint, thanks to its vertical drive train design. The heart of the GA VSD is an interior permanent magnet (iPM) motor, directly coupled with Atlas Copco’s best-in-class screw element, all of which have been in-house designed and have patents pending. All these benefits make the GA VSD the compressor of the future, setting a new standard in the industry for years to come.
GA VSD Benefits:
- Highest reliability– The GA VSD has proven its reliability during extensive field-testing. The drive train is a completely closed, oil-cooled unit that is both quiet and reliable (IP 66), even in the harshest conditions.
- Exceptional energy savings– Atlas Copco’s GA Variable Speed Drive (VSD ) technology closely follows the air demand by automatically adjusting the motor speed to match the compressed air supply to the air demand. Combined with the innovative design of the iPM motor (efficiency corresponding to IE4 efficiency), this results in average energy savings of 50% and an average cut of 37% in the lifecycle cost of a compressor. A new, more efficient fan motor saves up to 7% on compressor power for specific energy requirements. On top of the energy savings, the GA VSD realizes a Free Air Delivery (FAD) increase of up to 12%. The design of the motor and the drive train are protected by pending patents.
- Air system integration– The GA VSD is compact, with a footprint that is less than half of the current GA VSD. Thanks to the silent motor and fully-enclosed drive train, this compressor runs as quietly as 62 dB(A). With its smart design, all maintenance parts are easily accessible, and it can be installed close to a wall or even in corners.
- Advanced control and monitoring– To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon® controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Integrated air treatment– The GA VSD is available in a full-feature version that includes an energy-friendly, integrated refrigerant dryer of the newest generation.