|Motor | v/ph||208/3|
|Tank Size||120 horizontal|
|Tank Outlet | NPT||1/2″”|
|LxWxH | inches||77x26x58|
|Weight | lbs||891|
Need help? Talk to an expert. 1-833-623-3090
Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw G7-125 FF 208-230/460, 120 Gallon compressor is a powerful and reliable industrial rotary screw compressor for small and medium sized industries. The G7-125 FF 208-230/460, 120 Gallon compressor is an Oil-Injected Rotary Screw, 208-230/460 volt Three phase unit with Integrated Dryer and 120 Gallon Horizontal configuration. Built from high-quality components and materials, they provide a reliable source of high-quality air in temperatures up to 115°F.
- Reliability -The G series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. The screw compressor technology allows 100% continuous duty cycle and the reinforced frame eliminates resonance. G compressors are built for a long lifetime of reliable operation.
- Reduced energy costs – Our G compressors offer the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor. Compared to piston compressors that suffer from increased energy consumption over time, these screw compressors always provide high efficiency.
- Plug and play installation – In addition to boasting a minimum footprint, the G series discharges cooling air from the top, allowing placement against the wall or in a corner. The tank mounted G with built-in dryer reduces space requirements even further, making it ideal if you have limited space at your facility.
- Easy maintenance – Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel. The spin-on oil separator and filter are designed to be easy to maintain. Maintenance is further simplified through information provided on the control panel.
- Silent operation – Atlas Copco supplies G compressors with full sound enclosures which reduce the sound levels to as low as 61 dB(A). The rotary screw technology minimizes vibration, while optimized cooling air flow enhances quiet operation.
- Integrated air treatment – The G 7-15 FF is available with an advanced built-in refrigerant air dryer. By cooling the compressed air and removing water before it can enter your compressed air network, it prevents rust in your compressed air piping and avoids damage to your air tools.