|Tank Size||71 horizontal|
|Tank Outlet | NPT||1/2″”|
|LxWxH | inches||61x26x53|
|Weight | lbs||540|
Need help? Talk to an expert. 1-833-623-3090
Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw G11-125 AP 208-230/460, 71 Gallon compressor is a powerful and reliable industrial rotary screw compressor for small and medium sized industries. The G11-125 AP 208-230/460, 71 Gallon compressor is an Oil-Injected Rotary Screw, 208-230/460 volt Three phase unit with 71 Gallon Horizontal configuration. Built from high-quality components and materials, they provide a reliable source of high-quality air in temperatures up to 115°F.
- Reliability – The G series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. The screw compressor technology allows 100% continuous duty cycle and the reinforced frame eliminates resonance. G compressors are built for a long lifetime of reliable operation.
- Reduced energy costs – Our G compressors offer the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor. Compared to piston compressors that suffer from increased energy consumption over time, these screw compressors always provide high efficiency.
- Plug and play installation – In addition to boasting a minimum footprint, the G series discharges cooling air from the top, allowing placement against the wall or in a corner. The tank mounted G with built-in dryer reduces space requirements even further, making it ideal if you have limited space at your facility.
- Easy maintenance – Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel. The spin-on oil separator and filter are designed to be easy to maintain. Maintenance is further simplified through information provided on the control panel.
- Silent operation – Atlas Copco supplies G compressors with full sound enclosures which reduce the sound levels to as low as 61 dB(A). The rotary screw technology minimizes vibration, while optimized cooling air flow enhances quiet operation.