Performance and Reliability
Atlas Copco’s oil-injected rotary screw G11 compressors are powerful and reliable industrial rotary screw compressors for small and medium sized industries. Built from high-quality components and materials, the G11 Series provides a reliable source of high-quality air in temperatures up to 115°F. G11 compressors are built for a long lifetime of reliable operation.
- Reliability – The G series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217. The screw compressor technology allows 100% continuous duty cycle and the reinforced frame eliminates resonance.
- Reduced energy costs – Our G compressors offer the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor. Compared to piston compressors that suffer from increased energy consumption over time, these screw compressors always provide high efficiency.
- Plug and play installation – In addition to boasting a minimum footprint, the G series discharges cooling air from the top, allowing placement against the wall or in a corner. The tank mounted G with built-in dryer reduces space requirements even further, making it ideal if you have limited space at your facility.
- Easy maintenance – Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel. The spin-on oil separator and filter are designed to be easy to maintain. Maintenance is further simplified through information provided on the control panel.
- Silent operation – Atlas Copco supplies G compressors with full sound enclosures which reduce the sound levels to as low as 61 dB(A). The rotary screw technology minimizes vibration, while optimized cooling air flow enhances quiet operation.
Showing all 4 results
|G11-125AP 208-230/460, 120 gallon||Direct Drive Screw||15||54||125||120||No||$15,988.00||Add to cart|
|G11-125AP 208-230/460, 71 gallon||Direct Drive Screw||15||54||125||71||No||$15,178.00||Add to cart|
|G11-125FF 208-230/460, 120 gallon||Direct Drive Screw||15||54||125||120||Yes||$21,309.00||Add to cart|
|G11-125FF 208-230/460, 71 gallon||Direct Drive Screw||15||54||125||71||Yes||$20,536.00||Add to cart|