Never buy compressed air equipment again!
DirectAIR® is the optimal and most profitable solution for a company’s compressed air needs. With DirectAIR®, Air Technologies® helps companies operate stress-free by taking total system responsibility:
- Analyze: An extensive air audit is performed to asses any problems and determine the best solution.
- Design: A customized DirectAIR® solution is designed based on the quantity of air needed for full production.
- Install: A complete state-of-the-art compressed air modular facility is installed at a company’s site.
- Monitor: The DirectAIR® equipment is constantly monitored offsite and an automated system alerts the DirectAIR® technicians when there’s a problem.
- Operate: All operation is included allowing your personnel to focus on your production and not air compressors.
- Maintain: The highest level of preventive maintenance is provided to ensure a continuous stream of guaranteed, high-quality compressed air.
With DirectAIR®, customers need to provide only the necessary land and utility hookups. DirectAIR® supplies guaranteed, high-quality, clean, dry compressed air and then bills customers for monthly utility use and consumption fee similar to electric, gas and water utilities.
Why wait? Prepare for 2018 by reducing compressed air related costs and risks with DirectAIR®!
For immediate action, contact:
DirectAIR® — a division of Air Technologies®, North America’s largest Atlas Copco distributor — is the pioneer of the fourth-utility concept and has consistently supplied high-quality compressed air to more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. Since 1995, Air Technologies® has provided DirectAIR® customers with more than 6.7 million hours of operation without a single hour of lost production due to low pressure.