The Strong, Silent Type of Air Compressor
G/GX Series Air Compressor
The GX series oil-flooded rotary screw compressors offer energy-efficient performance, product quality, reliability and ease of maintenance. A quiet, more economical alternative to the piston compressor, the Atlas Copco G-series is legendary as the preferred air solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Built-In Reliability: Atlas Copco’s patented rotary screw element allows for a 100% duty cycle.
- Easy Installation: Available in multiple configurations to fit any space.
- Advanced Monitoring: The G 7-15 EL’s new BASE controller offers advanced monitoring and control.
- Robust and Efficient: Rotary screw element offers an increased free air delivery compared to previous models.
Oil-flooded, Energy-Efficient Performance
GA, GA+ and GA VSD+ Series
The GA, GA+ and GA VSD+ Series oil-flooded, rotary screw compressors offer exciting options that ultimately ensure smooth plant operations, energy efficiency and significant cost savings. Benefits include:
- Highest Reliability: The GA series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217, Ed. 4, Annex C/E, and contains the latest generation of Atlas Copco’s oil-injected screw element.
- Minimized Energy Costs: GA compressors can minimize energy costs and the overall compressor life cycle costs.
- Air System Integration: The GA WorkPlace Air System can be installed close to the point of use thanks to its low noise operation.
- Maximized Efficiency: Designed to maximize energy savings for applications that require a fixed-speed compressor, but still need industry-leading free air delivery (FAD) and efficiency.
- Low Power Consumption: Best-in-class power consumption and noise emission.
- Easy Monitoring: Uses Elektronikon® operating system to maximize energy through control and monitoring features that increase compressor reliability
- Energy Savings: On average 50% energy savings with an extensive flow range
- Minimized System Leakage: Minimizes system leakage due to a lower system pressure.
- Saves Time: No wasted idling times or blow-off losses during operation.
- High Efficiency: Integrated Elektronikon® Graphic controls the motor speed and high-efficiency frequency inverter.
Don’t Forget to Ask About the Air Technologies® 10-Year Protection Plan!
A worry-free warranty program on all oil-flooded rotary screw compressors!
- Peace of mind for 10 years on OIS element
- FREE — no additional cost
- Easy qualification