DirectAIR® can solve your compressed air problems
There’s a better solution than investing time and money running multiple air compressors that may come with reliability issues and maintenance costs: DirectAIR® compressed air utility service.
DirectAIR® eliminates time spent on compressed air issues so that manufacturers can focus on their product, plant productivity and end results. With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, Air Technologies® takes total system responsibility by installing, operating and maintaining a remote, complete state-of-the-art modular compressed air system on a customer’s site.
DirectAIR® supplies guaranteed high-quality, clean, dry compressed air and bills a monthly utility use and consumption fee similar to what a manufacturer gets from an electrical power supplier.
With DirectAIR®, Air Technologies®’ customers no longer need to worry about production issues due to poor air quality or loss of compressed air. Plus, they get many other added benefits:
- Energy rebates and up to 50% savings in energy costs
- No costly compressed air equipment maintenance, repair and rental costs
- Computer-controlled compressed air supply to match your plant demand
- No capital outlay for compressor equipment
- No more downtime due to compressed air supply
- Energy-efficient Atlas Copco equipment, systems and controls
Are you ready to join other companies that have saved using DirectAIR®? Contact us today to minimize your compressed air related costs and eliminate the need for your personnel to work on your air supply.
For immediate action, contact: