Evaluate your existing compressed air system with this handy checklist!
Have you noticed that your compressed air system isn’t running as efficiently as it used to? Here is a checklist to help you evaluate the status of your current air compressor system.
- Are you experiencing excessive compressed air maintenance, repair and rental costs?
- Is your current air compressor system extremely inefficient?
- Is it taking up a lot of plant space?
- Are you facing a large, upfront capital investment to replace your current compressed air system?
- Is poor air quality causing production downtime and/or high scrap costs?
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of the questions above, it’s time to consider a DirectAIR® solution for your plant.
With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, Air Technologies® supplies, installs, operates and maintains your new air compressor system, supplying guaranteed high-quality, clean, dry, oil-free compressed air.
Stop wasting time worrying about purchasing compressed air equipment, maintenance, repair or parts — make DirectAIR® your fourth utility. Let Air Technologies® take total system responsibility and supply all the air you need!