Unlike compressed air capital equipment leasing or purchasing, DirectAIR® is a utility service that offers manufacturers these cost saving benefits:
- No Capital Equipment Costs: As a total compressed air utility solution, Air Technologies® installs a complete state-of-the-art compressed air facility in its own building outside the manufacturer’s site. We own, operate, monitor and maintain our facility and supply 100% reliable, worry-free compressed air, guaranteed. We bill the manufacturer monthly for air and utility use — similar to gas, electric and water. Since DirectAIR® is a utility, manufacturers eliminate compressed air capital equipment costs and can direct the savings to other needs.
- No System Design and Installation Costs: The cost of the design, engineering and installation of the compressed air system and facility are included as a part of the DirectAIR® utility service.
- No System Operation Required: With DirectAIR®, the compressed air system and facility operation is managed by the team at Air Technologies®. This frees your team to focus on plant production, productivity and other needs.
- No Maintenance, Repair or Rental Costs: With DirectAIR®, Air Technologies® assumes responsibility for all system or facility maintenance, repairs, or rental equipment needed to deliver a continuous supply of superior compressed air.
- No Emergencies: With DirectAIR®, the compressed air system is monitored by Air Technologies® 24/7/365. If there is a problem detected with any of our equipment, we evaluate the situation and get it resolved. Also, if a primary compressor/dryer is not able to perform at 100%, our back-up compressor/dryer will start up automatically to provide the compressed air needed.
- No Downtime: With more than 7 million hours of reliable operations, DirectAIR® utility service provides consistent, clean, high quality compressed air without compromising production.