You asked, we listened!
Q: How do I know if DirectAIR® is the best solution for my plant?
A: If you answer yes to three or more of the following questions, then DirectAIR® is the right solution for you:
- Is 100% reliable compressed air critical to your plant’s operation?
- Are you facing a large compressed-air-related capital investment?
- Is poor quality air causing production downtime and/or high scrap costs?
- Is your current compressor system inefficient and taking up needed plant space?
- Are you experiencing excessive compressed-air-related maintenance, repair and/or rental costs?
Q: What happens if our air demands change while we’re using DirectAIR®?
A: If your plant requires increasing or decreasing air capacity, your DirectAIR® system can be modified as needed. We can easily add or subtract equipment based on your plant’s demands to make sure you have the right amount of capacity.
Q: How does Air Technologies® bill me for my DirectAIR® use?
A: Think of DirectAIR® as your fourth utility — like your electric, gas and water. You’ll receive a monthly bill for air and utility use and enjoy a stress-free commitment.
If you still have more questions about DirectAIR® compressed air system, we’d be happy to answer them! Contact us today to learn how you can start reaping the savings and reliability that DirectAIR® delivers.