Since 1995, Air Technologies®’ DirectAIR® compressed air utility service has been setting the reliability standard for supplying high-quality compressed air, providing customers with more than 6 million hours of operation without a single hour of lost production due to low pressure.
But that’s not the only way they’re saving — there are several ways customers are benefiting from a DirectAIR® compressed air utility service:
- Noise reduction
- Computer-controlled air consumption
- Improved space usage
- Virtually no downtime
- Energy savings
- Energy rebates
With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, Air Technologies® installs a remote, complete state-of-the-art compressed air facility, using Atlas Copco air compressors, at a customer’s site. We eliminate time spent on compressed air issues so that manufacturers can focus on what they do best — their product.
See how these companies saved using DirectAIR®!
- Air Technologies® helps auto parts supplier earn a $122,187 energy rebate
- Automobile parts manufacturer saves $200,000 with DirectAIR®
- DirectAIR® reduces energy costs by 52% for Ohio chemical plant
- DirectAIR® system provides metal stampings and assemblies supplier with unexpected benefits
- DirectAIR® system saves manufacturer $72,171 in energy
Are you ready to join in on the savings?
Think of what your company could do with the capital dollars no longer being spent on air compressors. Contact us today for your complete compressed air system needs!
For immediate action, contact: