Reliable 40-125 HP air compressors that stand the test of time.
Uptime is crucial to efficient operations at your plant. Air Technologies® wide selection of Atlas Copco 40-125 HP GA, GA+ and GA VSD air compressors are built to last, cost-effective and integrate leading-edge technology into innovative products that make Atlas Copco compressed air systems a trusted leader in the industry. Need a customized solution? Air Technologies® experts can help you evaluate your system, design and engineer a solution to optimize air quality, while ensuring a low installation cost and long-term operation cost savings.
Enhance productivity with top-of-the-line air compressors:
GA VSD: Save Energy — These air compressors use unique integrated Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology for on average 35% energy savings.GA+: Quality Performance — The GA+ series utilizes an environmentally-friendly R410A integrated dryer, which reduces carbon footprint and pressure drops.GA: Superior Compressor — The Atlas Copco GA air compressors offer high performance free air delivery using a IE2 High Efficiency in combination with a highly efficient element.
Choose the best Atlas Copco 40-125 HP GA, GA+ and GA VSD air compressors on the market! Contact Air Technologies® and we’ll find the ideal air compressor match for your plant’s needs.
Contact us today!
Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered!
Are you looking for an improvement in production uptime? Air Technologies® DirectAIR® utility service is an advanced compressed air solution that allows manufacturers to improve compressed air quality and flow without making a large upfront capital investment. With more than 25 years and 12 million hours of continuous operation, you can feel confident knowing that Air Technologies® has the experience you need to succeed. Already made some compressed air investments? No problem. We can create a solution that meets your exact needs.
If you have questions, Air Technologies® has the answers!
- Intelligent Solutions — Save money the smart way, with DirectAIR®’s cutting-edge software ManagAIR®, which uses artificial intelligence to monitor and operate your compressed air system.
- Environmentally Friendly — DirectAIR® uses the most energy-efficient equipment and controls available in the industry, typically allowing our customers to save between 25-50% in annual energy savings at their plant.
- Proven Reliability — DirectAIR® has provided over 12 million hours of reliable operations for manufacturers from multiple industries across the nation.
Let us customize a compressed air solution for your plant! Contact Air Technologies® to learn more.
Replace worn out parts with high-quality parts that eliminate downtime.
The quality of the parts at your plant makes the difference between big savings or losing money. This is why Air Technologies®, North America’s largest independent air compressor distributor and service provider, has an expert parts team that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and takes every measure to ensure our customers’ needs are met. Regardless of your parts needs, our large parts inventory and expert technicians have the resources to ensure smooth, efficient operations at your plant!
You’ll love our premium parts selection!
Large Inventory — One convenient call to our toll-free number provides our customers with access to parts for any brand air compressor, dryers, modular piping systems, filtration units, vacuum systems, blowers and more.
Experts On-Call — Our expert parts team offers expedited services with will-call/pick-up windows at all locations, same-day delivery, freight carriers, and quick UPS or FedEx shipments, such as next day air or ground. Our extensive shipping options can meet any need.
Parts for All Brands — Our large inventory allows us to carry a variety of parts for many different brands including Atlas Copco OEM parts. Get ready to experience the best selection in the industry.
Better parts, better performance! Contact Air Technologies® and discover how quality parts can improve productivity at your plant.
Contact us today!
Reduce the carbon footprint at your plant.
At Air Technologies®, we believe in energy-efficient compressed air that not only saves money at your plant, but also reduces your plant’s carbon footprint. Our DirectAIR® facilities come equipped with the most energy efficient equipment and controls available in the industry, typically providing energy savings between 25-50% for our customers. Reducing your plant’s carbon footprint has never been easier — choose DirectAIR® and choose environmentally-friendly savings!
DirectAIR® offers the most energy-efficient compressed air solution:
- Superior Energy Efficiency — DirectAIR® is powered by our innovative monitoring and intelligent software ManagAIR®, that protects your compressed air system with a powerful graphing function that allows for easy trending and analysis of data to maximize system efficiency, reduction of maintenance costs and minimization of unscheduled downtime.
- Receive Energy Rebates — Air Technologies® has helped manufacturers in a variety of industries such as food and beverage, steel, automotive and more receive thousands in energy rebates.
- Flexible, Reliable Compressed Air — With DirectAIR®, compressed air is charged based on use and compressed air consumption, similar to an electrical power supplier. With DirectAIR®, compressed air is never wasted at your facility.
Going green has never been easier! Contact Air Technologies® and sustain energy at your plant.
The largest subsidiary of one of the world’s top global beauty companies has an initiative for green energy projects. As the first step in “going green,” the manufacturer decided that tackling the environmental impact of its factories and distribution centers was crucial in the transformation process. Having worked with Air Technologies® at their facilities previously, they decided to contact the Air Technologies® experts once again for environmentally friendly solutions that align with their green energy goals.
After analyzing the situation, Air Technologies® recommended installing a second ManagAIR® control and monitoring system on their existing Atlas Copco compressors and air dryers. ManagAIR® uses unrivaled, patented technology that enables compressed air management instantly from the palm of your hand. Able to sequence multiple air compressors at peak efficiency, ManagAIR® lowers energy costs by up to 50%, saving thousands and significantly reducing the carbon footprint of manufacturers’ facilities.
The manufacturer is thrilled with this energy-efficient solution. In fact, after discovering that ManagAIR® saved their south building facility over $74,000 in annual energy savings, they implemented ManagAIR® at their north building facility. The overall energy savings from both have now totaled over $112,000. The global beauty manufacturer is very pleased that it is not only saving money, but staying true to its green energy mission.
Save the planet and save thousands! Contact Air Technologies® and discover how you can go green with the touch of your fingertips.
Contact us today!
Don’t stress this summer — discover service that helps you save.
Your facility is unique and deserves special service. Air Technologies® has service, support and repair solutions that have provided customers with significant savings for nearly 60 years. From our wireless service center, expert parts team and customizable preventive maintenance agreements, manufacturers can improve uptime and productivity with the best service available in the industry today.
Discover our superior service, support and repair expertise
Our wireless service center provides real-time support for your compressed air needs with innovative, Internet-based service management and dispatch software.
Our Expert Parts Team can support all of your parts, filtration, and equipment needs ranging from rentals, compressors, dryers, vacuum systems, blowers and more
Air Technologies® offers a wide variety of preventive maintenance agreements to suit each customer’s needs, and our remote monitoring software, ManagAIR®, is available to further promote maximum uptime and reliability.
If you need total support, you need Air Technologies®!
Contact Air Technologies® and we’ll be at your service.
Contact us today!
Continuous air flow. Continuous savings.
We guarantee you’ve never seen compressed air like this. DirectAIR® utility service provides manufacturers from all industries with worry-free compressed air that uses advanced technology and intelligent controls to keep compressed air systems operating at peak efficiency at all times. Air Technologies® will install and monitor a compressed air system for your plant using your equipment, ours, or a hybrid of both. Our compressed air systems are powered with artificial intelligence (AI) technology that monitors and controls your compressed air 24/7/365.
Choose DirectAIR® and choose the compressed air solution of the future!
- Intelligent Controls, Superior Results — Air Technologies® intelligent monitoring system, ManagAIR®, adjusts to real-time energy usage, which means your plant reduces waste and saves money.
- Uptime, All the Time — With DirectAIR®, a stream of clean, compressed air is guaranteed — eliminate downtime and allow plant personnel to focus on your production.
- Ideal for All Industries — DirectAIR® is the ultimate solution for manufacturers in a variety of industries, including chemical, automotive, oil and gas, food and beverage and more.
Make sure your plant is operating with the latest technology! Contact Air Technologies® and find out more about 100% reliable DirectAIR®.
A food manufacturing company based out of Kentucky was experiencing inefficient operations at their plant that resulted in costly downtime and stress. Determined to find a cost-effective solution that would provide a consistent stream of clean, compressed air, they contacted Air Technologies® for a solution.
Air Technologies® recommended an air audit at the manufacturer’s facility to diagnose the problem with the compressed air system. They discovered that the root of the issue stemmed from an older, electrically inefficient 50 HP air compressor. After reviewing the plant’s needs, Air Technologies® suggested the installation of a new Atlas Copco GA 37 VSD+, which can reduce energy consumption by a staggering 50% on average. Additionally, this model offers improved performance, silent operation (down to 62 dB(A)) and a compact footprint, thanks to its vertical drive train design.
The manufacturer is pleased with the new compressed air system. They are especially thrilled that so far, it has provided a saving of $11,663 per year and was eligible for a $4,373 energy rebate from the local power company. The manufacturer looks forward to discovering how much they will continue to save in the future!
Could a new compressor mean new savings at your plant? Contact Air Technologies® and find out we can improve your compressed air operations.
Contact us today!
With DirectAIR®, manufacturers experience a steady supply of reliable compressed air.
At Air Technologies®, the long-term satisfaction of our customers is always top priority. This is why with DirectAIR®, we install the best compressed air equipment for the long haul and monitor and maintain it so that it is always in peak operating condition. DirectAIR® utility service is a compressed air solution that will last a lifetime. So don’t settle for worn-out, unreliable equipment that needs to be replaced — choose the forever solution your plant can trust!
You’ll love these additional long-term benefits!
- Reliability Guaranteed — The numbers don’t lie. DirectAIR® utility service has supplied companies with more than 10 million hours of continuous, reliable operations.
- Energy Efficiency — DirectAIR® facilities are equipped with the most efficient equipment and controls, typically saving customers up to 50% in annual energy costs — making them eligible for energy rebates worth thousands.
- Scalable and Flexible — DirectAIR® can increase or decrease based on your plant’s air consumption needs.
Your plant’s needs are #1! Contact Air Technologies® and let’s work together to make sure your compressed air needs are met today, tomorrow and in the future!
Save thousands with flexible, scalable compressed air.
Is your plant paying for compressed air that never gets used? Not on our watch! Wth DirectAIR®, Air Technologies® installs, operates and maintains a state-of-the-art compressed air facility at your plant site. Compressed air is treated as a fourth utility, meaning customers only pay for use and consumption, with billing similar to what a manufacturer gets from their electrical power supplier. This means that DirectAIR® can easily increase or decrease depending on demand, and manufacturers never waste or pay for compressed air they don’t need. It’s the direct way to give your plant’s ROI a boost this year!
The savings keep on coming with DirectAIR®!
- Eliminate Costly Capital Investments — When you choose DirectAIR® for your fourth utility, the cost of the design, engineering and installation of the compressed air equipment and facility are included as part of the utility service. Additionally, expensive maintenance and repair costs become a thing of the past.
- Recognized Reliability — A continuous stream of 100% reliable, clean, high-quality compressed air is guaranteed. In fact, DirectAIR® has supplied companies with more than 10 million hours of continuous operations.
- Superior Energy Efficiency — DirectAIR® facilities are equipped with the most energy-efficient equipment and controls available on the market, meaning customers can save up to 50% in annual energy costs, and may also be eligible for energy rebates.
One thing is clear — your plant needs DirectAIR® this year! Contact Air Technologies® and only pay for the air you need!