Audit Your Way to Savings: Why You Need an MBox Study
In today’s economic climate, many manufacturing operations, perhaps yours, have been downsized. However, the size of most air compressors has stayed the same, so chances are you’re paying more for compressed air than you need to. You can find out with an MBox study from Air Technologies.
An MBox study is a week long 24/7 profile of your production air requirements and cost. During the audit you operate normally and our MBox data loggers record the activity of your compressors. You receive a detailed report with your compressor scope of supply, data pages (including power and air consumption, load cycles, running hours, etc.), profile graphs and charts, and an executive summary.
What Does an MBox Study Do For You?
- Records hard data based on actual measurements of your air compressor in use.
- Shows exactly where you can make improvements in your compressed air system to reduce operating costs.
- Plots simulations using your data to show benefits of upgrading to new technology.
- Projects payback periods to justify a cost-saving capital investment.
- Provides professional audit/profile reports.
- If your compressed air system is running efficiently, we’ll tell you.
- If you can run your compressed air system more efficiently, we’ll show you how.
- If fixing problems or upgrading to more efficient technology will pay for itself, we’ll back it up with data and propose a solution.
For more information please click here.