Are you planning to expand in 2019? Whether you are increasing existing production or adding new product lines to expand your offering, DirectAIR®, the division of Air Technologies® that offers compressed air as a fourth utility, may give you the space you need.
With DirectAIR®, Air Technologies® installs a complete, state-of-the-art compressed air facility on a customer’s site, freeing up floor space inside a plant for new or expanded production. Air Technologies® installs, operates, monitors and maintains the system. All that is required from a manufacturer is land and necessary hookups. Once the compressed air system is up and running, the customer receives a monthly bill for use and consumption similar to other utilities.
DirectAIR® customers enjoy other benefits, such as:
- Guaranteed supply of quality compressed air
- No downtime
- No maintenance or rental costs
- Energy rebates and significantly lower energy costs
- Zero capital outlay
- No oversite required by plant personnel
- Flexible service length agreements