Follow our Air Compressor Check List to find out exactly how to reduce your downtime in 2017!
Move your company ahead in 2017. Use this checklist to ensure you’ll have your most profitable, cost-efficient year yet. Preventive maintenance, regular inspections, and constant monitoring will help reduce downtime and keep your compressors in shape in 2017!
- Daily checks
- Weekly inspections
- Quarterly service requirements
- Semiannual and annual service requirements
- Change the oil, oil filter and air filter
- Clean the oil scavenge line
- Lubricate motor bearings
- Rebuild moisture traps
- Extract valuable trending data
- Keep updates on your system’s performance
- Diagnose problems at the first sign
- Alert personnel of problems immediately
- Save installation time
- Reduce system pressure drop
- Eliminate leakage
- Avoid corrosion or contamination
- Keep a go-to 24/7 emergency repair service number on hand
- Maintain productivity
- Increase end-product quality
- Call Air Technologies® 1-866-468-9814
Air Technologies® has a team of friendly customer service professionals standing by to help you check off the items on your list and meet all of your air compressor needs! Contact us today to learn how you can get ahead in 2017!